The Everybody Cool Lives Here Trust holds personal information on its staff, partners, visitors and customers. As responsible employers and service providers, it is essential that we understand and put into practice systems and processes that comply with the provisions of the 1993 Privacy Act and also the 2007 Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act (UEMA).
- Your contact information is collected and held by the Everybody Cool Lives Here Trust (trading as Everybody Cool Lives Here and herein referred to as “ECLH”)
- ECLH will not sell, trade or rent your contact information to others without obtaining your consent; unless required to do so by law.
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us to send you your tickets, information regarding performances, other news and information about ECLH, and occasional offers from our sponsors and partners.
- You are entitled to have access and/or request corrections to your information.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending an ECLH event, you consent to ECLH or third parties appointed by ECLH photographing, filming and taping you. ECLH or third parties appointed by ECLH can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. ECLH, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
- If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, have it corrected, or do not wish to receive communications from us please contact us at:
- phone: Nic Lane – Producer/Privacy Officer +64212508756,
- or post: Everybody Cool Lives Here Trust, PO Box 9670, Wellington 6141